Ultimate Warmth in the Coldest Conditions
Completely redesigned for 2022 with for easy of entry and to maximize flexibility without losing warmth. Less panels to create even more stretch, comfort, warmth.
• Vissla’s warmest and most water tight suit featuring:
• I-Foam Premium- the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort.
• Full body hollow fiber Fever Fiber lining with more insulates heat and dries fast. Arms now include new SS Fiber thermal for extra warmth.
• Upcycled XTEND exterior fabric: Eco-friendly, lighter, flexible, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
• PK S-LOCK Water tight Zipper - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X interior panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Chest-zip entry, also includes Male and Female channel barrier to prevent flushing our most water tight design
• Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of all seams for added warmth and durability
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape inside allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on hood, front and back act as a barrier against the wind & cold where it's needed the most
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our North Seas 5.5/4.5/3 Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters! Check out our Cold Water Necessities!
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as fingernail punctures are not covered under warranty.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
80% NEOPRENE 20% NYLON
Style # MW54YNHC
Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive updates on new products, team, and more.